Frequently asked questions
Will Jean-Georges Philadelphia be open every night of the week?
- Our dining room will be open from Thursday through Saturday, 5:30pm to 9:30pm.
Is there an enforced dress code for dining at Jean-Georges Philadelphia?
- Kindly note that jackets are suggested, however they are not required. Dark denim or slacks with a collared dress shirt is appropriate attire for gentlemen. Ties are optional, however, please note that t-shirts, shorts, sporting attire, and casual wear are politely declined.
Are reservations required?
- Due to limited availability and to ensure we are properly prepared for your tasting menu experience, reservations are required. Reservations can be reserved here
When do reservations become available?
- Reservations become available 30 days in advance. The most up to date availability can be found online through OpenTable.
Is the tasting menu required when dining? Is a la carte dining available as well?
- We are currently offering two six-course tasting menus – one vegetarian option and one omnivore option – both priced at $198 per person. A la carte dining is not available at this time.
Can you accommodate food allergies or dietary restrictions?
- We will make every effort to accommodate all dietary restrictions. If possible, please include any allergies or dietary restrictions at the time of reservation. We will reconfirm your reservation 24-72 hours in advance and will request any updated allergies or restrictions at that time.
Are walk ins welcome?
- We are not able to accommodate any walk-ins for our tasting menu experience at this time
Are prepayments/credit cards required?
- Yes, credit cards are required to confirm a reservation.
What is the cancellation policy?
- We respectfully ask for at least 24-hour notice to cancel your reservation or reduce your party size. Cancellations within 24 hours of your reservation are subject to full payment of the tasting menu for the size party reserved.
Can I host a large party/private event?
- Jean-Georges Philadelphia can accommodate parties of up to six guests. Our private dining is currently suspended.
Where can I park?
- Valet parking is available at the ground level entrance of Four Seasons Hotel Philadelphia. The cost is $30.00 for a daily parking rate.
How long is the tasting menu experience?
- Please plan for your meal to take between 2 and 3 hours based on party size. This is a leisurely dining experience and we encourage you to enjoy at your own pace.